Your Next Camp Schedule
Camp schedules can be tricky. Here's a 5 day mockup of what your camp could look like.
10 New Summer Reads
Here's a quick list of good, Christian reads that have release within the past 1-2 years. There's fun and easy reads, biographies, inspirational stories, and more! I hope you'll enjoy some of them like I have!
1. Martin Luther: A Spiritual Biography by Herman Selderhuis
2. 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke
3. A Reader’s Guide to the Major Writings of Jonathan Edwards edited by Nathan Finn and Jeremy Kimble
4. In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character by Jen Wilkin
5. God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Book of Proverbs by Tim and Kathy Keller
6. Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
7. The Messiah Comes to Middle-Earth: Images of Christ’s Threefold Office in The Lord of the Rings by Philip Ryken
8. Into His Likeness: Be Transformed As a Disciple of Christ by Edward Sri
9. If Only You Knew: My Unlikely, Unavoidable Story of Becoming Free by Jamie Ivey
10. Reading the Bible Supernaturally: Seeing and Savoring the Glory of God in Scripture by John Piper