1. AKA DNOW. This event is wonderful to help your students recharge and recommit this new year for Jesus!
2. These nights are intentional for your male and female students. Take this event to talk about topics you usually couldn't address if the other gender were in the room.
3. Whether it's a missions trip out of the country, or helping a local organization down the road from your church. Showing your students how to be the hands and feet of Jesus is vital.
4. "Camp time is the best time" is my motto for life. Take your students away on a 4 night, 5 day week with Jesus they'll never forget! Facilitate games, let them worship Jesus, have small groups, and watch them grow like never before!
5. This one is vital for your upcoming 6th and 9th graders (especially for 6th grade parents!). Invite your transitioning families for informational meeting. Tell them your philosophy of ministry, let them know your calendar, and let them get to know you! When it comes to transitioning, over communicate, you can't do it enough!